Friday 30 December 2011

The one where Pictures Talk



Ciao! It's been forever since I blogged, and in the new year I'm going to be better #notetoself. Where do I begin? I've finally finished my run as an intern at the publishing house I was at, and let me say I was sad for it to all end. I was there for 6 months and got really close with people and loved being in Covent Garden everyday. I've learnt a lot; experienced work life, caught glimpses of "what could be", met amazing people, talented people, crazy people (in the nicest possible way), loved not having to deal with assignments, but most of all - walked away with new friends I'd never have met had it not been for this placement. Even people from my own university...crazy!


Christmas was just a lovely family dinner and had a few uni events that were really fun. I was a happy bunny. Back to reality/uni in the new year after surviving my panic attack about my timetable. I just can't get over it but will save you all from my rants. Moving on, hopefully I'll get to blog more and shall be seeing P very soon too. Hope you all have a lovely New Years and stay safe! I'll leave you with various  pictures from the past couple of months. xx



                                                                                      



























- Art Exhibition in the summer
- Me & Martina
- Big Brother?
- Summer loving 
- Hannah's cute hair do
- Jengaaaaa
Belgos
- Nyiesha & Khush
- Nili
- Hannah
- Harrods with P
- Tihar/ Diwali
- Dishoom (cute Bombay style Cafe )
- Stranded in the middle of nowhere
- Limshaku & Chan (somebody was a bit tipsy)
- Byron (Westfield, the real one)
- Art exhibition 2, Soguma & di
- My slippers!
- Christmaaaaas
- Bellinis
- Christmas Party
- Tsz & Harry
- Kerry, Kat, Tsz
- Bball 
- Tapas Bar
- Interesting tap water
- P at the Hogwarts section in Harrods :)



1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! Love your blog - following now :) it would mean a lot to me if you could check out mine! xxxx

    ReplyDelete