Friday 30 December 2011

The one with my Ultimate Wardrobe




I've never been one for favourites. Mainly because I can't choose or decide quick enough or ever for that matter. Instead, I like a selection or more than one of most things. Life's too short to limit to one thing. So when it comes to style and different looks I like a whole range of them. There are certain celebs who pull off their looks so well every time I see pictures of them I die a little inside... My family say sometimes I like the weirdest clothes, awkward jewellery and 'dad like' shoes (self explanatory) but I'm okay with that. I remember once seeing this lady wearing a sheer floral chiffon blouse that I owned. I got mocked but I thought hey! Nothing wrong with that, I mean...


Love kate!

If I could have my ultimate wardrobe it would have to combine at least three different people's wardrobes. They all have completely different styles and all in one wardrobe would be in Rachel Zoe's own words 'ba-nanaas'! First and foremost it would have to include Alexa Chung. I love her unique quirky sense of style. I'd say if you knew that I adored her, you know me well! She pulls off her looks very well, and is the one person that makes granny chic look chic. I could go on posting hundreds of pictures of her if not thousands. The other two are Olivia Palermo and Sonam Kapoor. One is very sophisticated and chic with the knack of combining designer and high street flawlessly. The other, wears vintage like it was made for her. Amongst many other things, these three constantly inspire me. Posts on each one shall follow up very soon. Having a hard time selecting from my huge bank of pictures. Prepare to see a lot of celeb outfit posts and my personal inspirations. xx



2 comments:

  1. Hi, when will you add a new post?
    Could you take a look at my personal style blog: www.violinstyle.blogspot.com ?
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC, I'll be happy to follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete